Fashiontalia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Supermodel AU Hetalia Roleplay Community

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Reminiscing [Tonio]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lovino Vargas

Lovino Vargas

Reminiscing [Tonio] Empty
PostSubject: Reminiscing [Tonio]   Reminiscing [Tonio] Icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 9:10 pm

Lovino brushed some hair from his face as he stood in the doorway of the closet, looking back on the rows of clothing hanging around. It had been a long time since he had last ventured in here…a few years if he remembered correctly. It was strange…seeing all these memories. The Italian hesitantly took a step into the closet, his eyes roaming around to try to take in every detail. There were so many memories…

The Italian ventured further into the racks of clothing, a small smile on his face as he revisited memories.
“It really has been a while,” he murmured to himself, stopping in front of an outfit that stood out. A red Chinese style dress hung on the hanger, seeming to stare at him. It had been a long while since he’d had to fit into that… A light blush covered his cheeks as he continued to examine the red dress.
Back to top Go down
Antonio FernandezCarriedo
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Reminiscing [Tonio]   Reminiscing [Tonio] Icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 9:23 pm

Antonio was walking down the hallway when he noticed something unusual; the door to the Closet was wide open. Usually that door was always shut, so he was a bit confused. Curious, he poked his head in the doorway, he had never really seen the inside of the Closet, but from what he had heard, it was immense.

Rows upon rows of clothing hung there, most of them only worn once. As he stepped inside, he saw familiar outfits that he had seen worn during some of his photoshoots. He wished someone was here with him so he could point them all out. 'Oh!Someone IS in here!'

There, standing in front of a red Chinese style dress was Lovino Vargas. That model had caught his eye from the first moment they worked together. He was so adorable, blushing like that. Before he could stop himself, Antonio's camera was already raised and he snapped a photo. "Ah, you're so cute Lovino~!"
Back to top Go down
https://fashiontalia.rpg-board.net
Lovino Vargas

Lovino Vargas

PostSubject: Re: Reminiscing [Tonio]   Reminiscing [Tonio] Icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 10:35 pm

The Italian had been so caught up in looking at the dress that he didn’t hear anyone enter the room after him. That’s why, when he saw the flash of a camera, Lovino jumped and spun around, taking the dress off the hanger with the force from the spin. He frowned, his blush turning a few shades darker when he realized who had come up behind him.

“What the hell? I am not cute, you bastard!” Lovino snarled as he did the first thing that came to mind. The dress left his hand and went flying in the Spaniard’s direction. “How many times do I have to tell you not to say that?! And don’t take any fucking pictures of me when I’m not on the job!”
Back to top Go down
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Reminiscing [Tonio]   Reminiscing [Tonio] Icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 12:43 am

Antonio laughed and took another picture as Lovino threw the dress at him. He really looked adorable when he blushed, sort of like a tomato. "Aw, but Lovi! You make such a great subject when you're candid."

He pulled the dress off of his head and gave it a closer look before setting his camera equipment down carefully. "Lovino, if I remember correctly, you looked really good in this dress, so you should wear it," he said tossing it back to the Italian before walking over and plucking another dress from a rack. "This one would fit me better, no?" he asked, holding the Spanish style flamenco dress up to his body for the other to see. "I mean, if we're going to dress up, we might as well wear something that fits. This closet is big enough for that."

With a smile he set the garment down to pull off his shirt and throw it carelessly in the general direction of his bag.
Back to top Go down
Lovino Vargas

Lovino Vargas

PostSubject: Re: Reminiscing [Tonio]   Reminiscing [Tonio] Icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 1:12 am

Lovino glared at the Spaniard. "Yeah, well, it's fucking creepy, you bastard," he hissed as he caught the flying dress. With a frown, the Italian shook out the material, staring at the outfit for a long moment. He barely heard what Antonio was saying. "I-I'm not wearing the dress, you damn bastard! The only reason I wore the damn thing is because I was paid a lot of money to put it on, all right? You're going to have to pay me before I even consider doing it for you."

He shifted awkwardly and eyes Antonio warily. What the hell was he up to?

...And then it all made sense. The stupid idiot was going to put on a dress too. And Lovino's brain had an overload. his cheeks turned a light shade of red and he took a deep breath.
"No. Don't you dare! You're not putting on the damn dress!" he hissed softly, moving to grab the flamenco dress.

Oh God. Antonio...looked amazing without his shirt. He felt his cheeks grow a little darker and he glared at the Spaniard. Goddamn it. He was staring. ...But...he couldn't help it.
"P-put your shirt back on, will you, idiot?" the Italian growled softly.
Back to top Go down
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Reminiscing [Tonio]   Reminiscing [Tonio] Icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 11:02 pm

Now that he thought about it, Lovino's face had been red since he first saw him. Maybe the Italian was sick? That must be why he didn't want to dress up, the closet must feel too cold for him to wear a dress comfortably. 'Oh, but it is warm in here, he really must be sick,' Ignoring what Lovino said, he walked over and pressed the back of his hand to the other's forehead. "Hey Lovino, are you alright? You know, your face has been kind of red since I walked in here, are you sick? You should have told me you were sick!"

Antonio knew he was probably babbling, but he didn't care. If Lovino was sick, he should be home, resting, not in the Closet staring at dresses.
Back to top Go down
Lovino Vargas

Lovino Vargas

PostSubject: Re: Reminiscing [Tonio]   Reminiscing [Tonio] Icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 11:54 pm

The Italian frowned, holding the dress a bit closer as he listened to Antonio's words. Was he sick? What the hell was this bastard thinking? He brought a hand up to his cheeks only to discover that they were warm to touch. ...That probably meant he was blushing and damn it! He felt his cheeks grow a bit warmer and shook his head.

"I'm not sick, you idiot," he growled as he bent over to grab the discarded shirt. He shook it out of its crumpled ball and stared at it for a moment. "You're going to be if you don't put a damn shirt on though. I don't want to have to deal with a photographer who can't do his job properly because he's sneezing too much." He paused and sent the Spaniard a glare. "Besides...do you really think I'd show up to work sick, bastard?"
Back to top Go down
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Reminiscing [Tonio]   Reminiscing [Tonio] Icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 4:29 pm

At least Lovino wasn't ill. It would have been horrible if he had really been sick. The one thing that bothered Antonio still was, if the Italian wasn't sick...then why was he so red? He decided that the other man must be hiding something. With a small smile, he listened to him speak, opening his mouth to retort that he was not going to get sick in a room as warm as the Closet was when Lovino cut him off, saying something that made his breath catch in his throat. 'Lovino thinks I am doing a bad job?' He stared at his companion with widened eyes, reaching out to take his shirt back with shaking hands. "I...but I...I'm a bad photographer?" he muttered to himself with worry.

His mouth was dry and he slipped the shirt back on. What if he really wasn't doing his job properly? He could get fired for that! Then he wouldn't be able to take pictures of Lovino anymore. He attempted to swallow, but his mouth was too dry.
Back to top Go down
Lovino Vargas

Lovino Vargas

PostSubject: Re: Reminiscing [Tonio]   Reminiscing [Tonio] Icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 10:31 pm

The Italian frowned as he watched Antonio’s reaction. He hadn’t expected to see the wide eyes or to feel the trembling of his hand when he took the shirt back. He chewed the inside of his cheek as Antonio put his shirt back on; he had developed the habit of chewing his lip sometimes after he became a model. He was known to get in trouble for having small, self-inflicted wounds such as biting his lip or scratching himself. He sighed.

“I never said that, you damn idiot.” His eyes were on the Spaniard’s chest. Did he really have to cover it up…? Lovino enjoyed the view as much as he tried to hide it. “Pay attention to what I say. I said if you get sick you might sneeze during a photo shoot and mess everything up with your movements.” The Italian sighed.

“Look. Idiot. You want to try to take some pictures of me and check to see if you still have your talent? That way you can see for yourself.”
Back to top Go down
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Reminiscing [Tonio]   Reminiscing [Tonio] Icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 11:04 am

Take pictures of Lovino? The Italian usually never let Antonio take pictures of him, unless it was absolutely necessary of course! This was such a golden opportunity, any sort of depression that he started to feel instantly vanished at the prospect of photographing his favourite subject. A huge smile sprouted on his face and he moved to hug his companion. "Wow! Thank you Lovi~! It makes me happy to know you care!"

As he hugged the Italian, his gaze fell across the Chinese style dress that Lovino had been staring at earlier. Maybe, just maybe he could kill two birds with one stone? He knew that the grumpy man would probably yell at him for this, but it was worth a shot. "Say, did you want to wear that dress?"
Back to top Go down
Lovino Vargas

Lovino Vargas

PostSubject: Re: Reminiscing [Tonio]   Reminiscing [Tonio] Icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 4:41 pm

...Why the hell was he so nice? He hadn't really meant to offer to let Antonio take pictures of him... but once he had seen that look on the Spaniard's face, the words had tumbled out. His cheeks turned a bright red and puffed out as he huffed. "Don't call me Lovi," he grumbled, shifting a bit. "I never said I care."

And Goddamn it. He wasn't fast enough to move out of Antonio's way. The next thing he knew he was trapped in a hug.
"Let go of me you asshole," the Italian growled as he moved to push Antonio away. "And I never said I wanted to wear the damn dress. What the hell gave you that idea?"

He huffed and continued to push the photographer away.
"You can pick the damn outfit, but expect to get something in return for doing this for you."
Back to top Go down
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Reminiscing [Tonio]   Reminiscing [Tonio] Icon_minitimeSun Nov 07, 2010 11:22 pm

For the most part, Antonio ignored what the Italian said. Except for that last line. He wasn't a designer, he really didn't know what the other should wear. Just as he was going to mention this to Lovino, his eyes fell on the Spanish style dress that he abandoned a while ago. Walking over, he took the dress off the rack and handed it to his companion, saying, "Well, if you want me to choose, I think you should wear this one!"

Seeing Lovi dressed up like one of ladies back in Spain would be fun! Not only would he be able to capture the image of his favourite subject, but he could also get a piece of home in there as well. It would be a nice change from the sexy way he always had to photograph these dresses!

Wait a second, didn't Lovino want something too? "Hey Lovi, what did you want in return?"
Back to top Go down
Lovino Vargas

Lovino Vargas

PostSubject: Re: Reminiscing [Tonio]   Reminiscing [Tonio] Icon_minitimeWed Nov 10, 2010 11:51 pm

Lovino’s cheeks turned a light shade of red as Antonio picked out that stupid Spanish dress from earlier. What the hell was he doing? Did he really think Lovino looked good in skirts? That was supposed to be Feliciano’s thing…not his… He took a deep breath and sighed, taking the dress from the photographer. …It couldn’t hurt to give in to Antonio this once, right? …Right? If he was lucky the idiot wouldn’t show anyone else the pictures…and if he wasn’t…well…Lovino had been put into dresses before.

It’d been a few years since he was last put into a dress… Ugh. The last time he was forced into one of these dresses for work was when he was sixteen. He remembered the day like it was yesterday. He and Feliciano had been called in because some of the other models had called out sick and someone had the bright idea to make him and his brother take their place. Lovino hadn’t been happy when he heard that. He went into work expecting to do one thing and by the end of the day he had been called in for another.

It was really annoying…and embarrassing. That dress…had been incredibly short. And the part where they had decided to make him wear panties… It was all too much for him and for the next few days, the Italian had been cursing everyone who got near him. Feliciano, on the other hand, had been estactic, taking to the dress like a fish took to water. …Stupid little brother. There was no reason for him to be so happy about wearing women’s clothing…

Even if Lovino himself liked those dresses… There was just something about them…that he found he didn’t mind. …Despite the stares and looks he got from the photographers… Some of them had looked like they were ready to jump him and his brother after they had worn those dresses… And while Feliciano was outspoken about how he liked skirts and dresses…Lovino was not and was never going to. It was a secret for him and only him to know. Not even Feliciano knew his secret, although sometimes it felt like the younger Italian knew about it… No. No one except maybe his special someone would find out about it.

…If there was even someone out there for him… Sometimes it really felt like the Italian was never going to find someone to call his own…and it was really upsetting. Sure…he was mean and uncaring at times, but then again, who wasn’t? …Ok…well…maybe he was uncaring most of the time… But…maybe he could be a little nicer… No. If there was someone out there for him, they were going to have to love him no matter what. He wasn’t going to act for anyone… except maybe Feliciano.

Speaking of someone special… The Italian looked at the Spaniard in front of him, eying the other man carefully. This idiot… Lovino was definitely attracted to him, even though he didn’t know why. There was something about this guy that made him want to smile and do everything he could to keep the other from frowning. Which was one of the reasons why he now had the Spanish dress in his hands… It was so simple just to say yes to him and get that smile back… The stupid Spaniard wasn’t going to find out how easily he could control Lovino…

Goddamn it. Antonio better make this damn photo shoot worth it. He didn’t model for anyone… And Antonio was one of his favorite photographers. Trying to hide his blush, Lovino turned his attention to Antonio. What the hell did he just say? Something about paying him back? There was one thing Lovino really wanted…but that was something he wouldn’t ask for. Never. Because that wasn’t the way he wanted to start a relationship… Because Antonio couldn’t like him like that, right?

…Right?

The bastard was so oblivious that he doubted it would work. He could ask Antonio for a fucking date and the idiot would think they were just going out as a couple of friends…and was there really a way for him to admit his feelings for the Spaniard. He couldn’t even tell Feliciano he loved him and that flaky idiot was his brother. …So how the hell was he supposed to tell Antonio his feelings?

He had thought about it before and it hadn’t ended well. Each time he played the scene out in his head, Antonio would stare at him, and then run off with his brother and live happily ever after, leaving Lovino behind. The Italian didn’t know what to do if that were to ever happen…so hopefully it wouldn’t…

That stupid glimmer of hope ran through him, taking over his brain…and before he knew what he was doing, his lips had parted and he started speaking.
“…I want you to go out on a date with me,” he murmured softly, his cheeks growing a slightly darker shade of red. “And when I say date, I don’t mean going out as friends, Goddamn it. I know you’ve gone out with other people and I know you’re single…so…”

He couldn’t believe he was doing this. Goddamn it. Where the hell was Feliciano when he needed him? He needed someone to stop him before he started spouting off more things he didn’t want to admit… But there was no one else here and his mouth was already working… There was no way he was going to be able to stop. Once he started talking he generally continued to speak, especially if he was nervous and scared.

…And right now he was both nervous and scared. Nervous because he had never really done this before. Scared because he feared rejection…not being good enough for the idiot. But…he had to be good enough, right? …Right…? Hopefully he was… or he knew what he was doing tonight. And it might involve a bed and depression.

“A-and I only want you to accept if you like me back. And when I say like, I mean like, like. Because I swear to God if you accept this and I find out you were only humoring me, your ass is dead.”
Back to top Go down
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Reminiscing [Tonio]   Reminiscing [Tonio] Icon_minitimeFri Nov 12, 2010 10:18 pm

A date?! That is what Lovino wanted? A date...with Antonio? As a couple no less! He was sure that the Italian hated him, so this caught him completely off guard, causing him to stare blankly at the other for a minute while he processed what was going on. He knew he liked his companion, quite a bit, but he was a bit confused as to exactly what his feeling were. He didn't want to accidentally go on the date and realize halfway through that he just held platonic feelings for the other. Though he didn't think it was possible to be so obsessed with photographing the other to just want to be friends. "You want to go on a date...with me?"

Any thoughts of a photoshoot were long forgotten at this point. There were still some questions that he would like to know the answers to, such as how the Italian knew he was single. Or that he had gone out with other people....it wasn't like Antonio broadcasted his love life at work. However, he felt the questions would only anger Lovino right now, which was what he didn't want. He gave the other a warm smile and said, "I'd love to go on a date with you!"
Back to top Go down
Lovino Vargas

Lovino Vargas

PostSubject: Re: Reminiscing [Tonio]   Reminiscing [Tonio] Icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 6:59 pm

The Italian frowned as he watched Antonio’s reaction. Was his request really that bad? He didn’t know that trying to go out on a date was horrible… Was he really that repulsive? Maybe he was and no one bothered to tell him before.. It wouldn’t surprise him…

“Yeah,” he whispered softly, trying not to show how uncomfortable he felt. “I wouldn’t have asked if I wasn’t serious.” His cheeks turned a light shade of pink as he tried to hide his blush as he waited for Antonio’s response. And the longer he waited, the more he convinced himself that the other didn’t want to go out with him…

And then he heard the Spaniard’s reply, his eyes widening a bit as his blush grew a few shades darker. “Are you serious?” he asked, trying not to get his hopes up. Antonio might have accidentally said the wrong thing… Or there was the chance that he was lying and Lovino was playing in his hands. But…he wanted to believe that Antonio did want to go out with him…
Back to top Go down
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Reminiscing [Tonio]   Reminiscing [Tonio] Icon_minitimeWed Nov 17, 2010 1:42 am

Antonio couldn't help but chuckle at the shyness of the other. For an Italian and an ace model, he seemed rather unsure of his own charms! It looked like it was up to Antonio to fix that! After all, Lovino was one of his passions in life, he couldn't leave him feeling unsure of himself! "Well, of course I'm serious! I really do like you Lovino. I must admit, I was a bit shocked though! I though you had already had a girlfriend or two though!"

It was the truth too! He always saw the other flirting with women, assuming that he had girlfriends wasn't a far stretch. Scratching the back of his head sheepishly, he sent another smile the Italian's way. "I'm really glad you did ask though!" he said, walking closer as he spoke. Really, Lovino was very adorable, he was lucky to have someone so cute interested in him.

(( Here, have a derpy, rushed post that I wrote when I should have been sleeping. ))
Back to top Go down
Lovino Vargas

Lovino Vargas

PostSubject: Re: Reminiscing [Tonio]   Reminiscing [Tonio] Icon_minitimeWed Nov 17, 2010 1:48 pm

The Italian glared as the soft chuckle reached his ears. He tried not to fidget, hating himself for now. What was the idiot chuckling about now? So he wasn’t a very confident person in real life? Did that really matter? Apparently Antonio was amused by his true colors and… Goddamn it... He held the dress closer as his frown deepened.

“You think I’d want to go out with floozies like them?” Those women he talked to…it was mainly for show. He knew he was considered a ladies’ man, but it wasn’t as though he actually liked any of the girls he talked to. Sure, women were great and everything…but there was something missing. He would never be able to actually date one. But appearances were important and he often flirted with his fans when they tried to sweet talk him into a date. But at the end of the day, he turned them all down, loving to watch them get all worked up over him only to shoot them down in the end.

Lovino watched Antonio carefully, trying not to move away as he got closer. What the hell was he doing right now? Why was he getting so close? His cheeks got a bit darker and he shifted, trying not to show is embarrassment and failing miserably.
“…Why the hell are you so glad?” He was hesitant to ask the question, but…
Back to top Go down
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Reminiscing [Tonio]   Reminiscing [Tonio] Icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 11:34 pm

"Floozies?" Is that what Lovino really thought of the women he was constantly hanging around with? If they made him unhappy, then he should tell them that he didn't like them. Maybe they would stop throwing themselves all over him in a most unattractive fashion. He was just playing with them if he kept on like this! "That isn't good, women should be treated with respect, not toyed with. Realizing that someone is manipulating your feelings like that is one of the most horrible feelings eve--" It was at this point that Antonio realized he was thinking out loud, something which he always got yelled at for in the past. "Uh oh... Um.. J-Just pretend you didn't hear any of that, I didn't mean to say it out loud," he stammered, flapping a hand in his companion's direction.

Now what was it that Lovino asked again? Why was he glad? He thought it would be obvious at this point, but apparently the model might not understand. Well, actually he hadn't clarified why he had been glad in the first place, for all the other knew, he could have been talking about seeing the Italian in a dress again. "Well, I am glad because I get to go on a date with you! I mean, I've always admired you, but I never thought that you liked me enough to want to spend time with me, now that I think about it...you always yell at me or hit me and call me old fashioned, but that usually doesn't project a 'let's go on a date' vibe, you know?" He shot the other another happy smile. He was really, truly glad. After all, he thought that his camera lens would be about as close to Lovino as he would ever get.

((HERE YOU GO LOVI. IT'S ONLY BEEN TWO MONTHS. SORRY THIS IS DUMB. LOVE YAH. 8D ))
Back to top Go down
Lovino Vargas

Lovino Vargas

PostSubject: Re: Reminiscing [Tonio]   Reminiscing [Tonio] Icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 11:15 pm

The Italian blinked and frowned. Antonio didn’t seem to like the word he used to describe some of his fan girls and if the other’s words were anything to go by…he didn’t like the way Lovino was acting either. He just didn’t know how to operate any other way and his fans were a bit too easy to take advantage of… They were always around him, asking for autographs or dates or something… And most of the time, Lovino didn’t want to deal with that so he tried to hurt them. Some of his fans didn’t see to get the memo because they just kept coming back... This Italian didn’t like staring at breasts, a little known fact which was slowly starting to grow. …He wondered what would happen when word finally did spread.

“Fine,” he grumbled stuffing a hand into his pocket. I’ll stop treating them like that. I’ll just shoot them down from the beginning. Does that make you feel any better?” he asked with a frown, shifting a bit as he tried to get comfortable. He didn’t particularly like this option, but Goddamn it, he was willing to try to make Antonio happy…

…He was turning into a sap, he really was. Seeing the smile on Anotnio’s face caused one of his own to appear. It was nowhere near the size as the Spaniard’s, but it was still there nonetheless. The twitch of his lips that were barely noticeable. He took a deep breath and squirmed. “W-well, you are old fashioned and…” He trailed off and bit his lip, trying to hide his frown. “L-look. I like you, all right. A-and I’m probably not going to tell you this again. S-so…just be happy you’re hearing it now, idiot.”

He really couldn’t believe he had just said that with such a straight face. His cheeks began to turn a light shade of red as his mind began to spin. Antonio liked him...that much he knew. But would he really be willing to try his hand at a relationship? The idea seemed absurd to him…but maybe. Just maybe…this could work.
Back to top Go down
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Reminiscing [Tonio]   Reminiscing [Tonio] Icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 10:41 pm

Ah, Antonio hadn't actually meant for Lovino to call him old fashioned. Was he really? Gosh, that was actually a little embarrassing. It made him wonder how many people thought he was. Sure he had trouble with most technology, was confused by slang and didn't understand why people wore their pants on their knees, but he didn't think he was old fashioned. A bit less urban than everyone else seemed more accurate, or was being a country bumpkin considered the same thing? Wait, wait that wasn't important, Lovino just said he liked him.

Whether it was possible or not, the Spaniard's grin only widened at this news. Not that it really was news at this point, but hearing his companion say that made his heart flutter. Not to mention that extremely cute blush was on his face again, painting it tomato red. Before he could stop himself, Antonio found his feet crossing the final distance between them, gripping the younger man's shoulders as he leaned in. One of his hands was moving up, cupping Lovino's cheek and guiding the other's face towards his when suddenly he froze and pulled away. "Ah, lo siento Lovi, I really should ask before getting into your personal space like that. I just can't help myself, you're so...Can I kiss you?"

((I really suck at this romance deal... sorry Lovi I didn't give you your kiss! Forgive Boss ;A; ))
Back to top Go down
Lovino Vargas

Lovino Vargas

PostSubject: Re: Reminiscing [Tonio]   Reminiscing [Tonio] Icon_minitimeWed Jan 12, 2011 5:43 pm

The Italian stared at Antonio for a long moment, trying to understand what the Spaniard was doing. The idiot’s movements seemed to be taking forever… And it really wasn’t fair. He took a deep breath, green eyes following the Spaniard closely, trying to figure out what he was doing. He seemed to be moving closer…but Lovino couldn’t quite understand why. Most people headed in the opposite direction when it came to him, but here Antonio was, moving closer to him. It was enough to bring a blush to his cheeks.

His blush only seemed to get darker as Antonio grabbed his shoulders. “D-don’t apologize, idiot,” he murmured softly, holding the dress a bit closer to his chest. His heart was racing. The idiot couldn’t be serious, right? There was no way he wanted to kiss Lovino…right? …Right…?

There was just something about this whole situation that almost seemed like a dream. There was no way it was real. It wasn’t something that could ever happen, right? But here it was. It was happening and… Shit. “Y-yeah,” he whispered, his eyes never leaving the Spaniard. This was something he really wanted to do, so it was good if he actually let it happen, right? …Right? “It better be the best kiss of my life, bastard.”

(( Dame un beso, damn it. ;A; ))
Back to top Go down
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Reminiscing [Tonio]   Reminiscing [Tonio] Icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 12:19 am

Once Antonio got the green light from his companion, he leaned back in and pressed his lips to Lovino's, he hadn't been really listening to the rest of what the Italian was saying anyway. The kiss itself wasn't anything out of the ordinary, he had kissed plenty of people before, but for some reason it felt off. He pulled the other closer and tried to ignore the strange feeling it gave off, but he just couldn't. Confused, he pulled away and looked at Lovino again. This was what he wanted...right?

Perhaps a proper assessment of his emotions would be in order, once he got home tonight. He knew that he liked the Italian and wanted to be close to him, but it seemed this was going to be a bit more complicated than he first thought. Right now, however, was not the time to debate this. Currently, he should be paying attention to the man in his arms.

With a warm smile, he hugged Lovino tightly before letting go. "So, about that date. When are you free?"
Back to top Go down
Lovino Vargas

Lovino Vargas

PostSubject: Re: Reminiscing [Tonio]   Reminiscing [Tonio] Icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 1:07 am

It felt like Antonio was taking his time with the kiss...and each second that passed sparked nerves that the Italian wasn't even sure he had. This wasn't fair. Why the hell was he so nervous about a stupid kiss? It wasn't like it was the end of the world, right? ...So why the hell did he want to run away? Things weren't going to be bad if Antonio backed away or something. ...It didn't mean anything...right? Before his nervousness could take over, Antonio was kissing him and...

...It wasn't exactly what he had expected. It wasn't as good as the women always made it out to be. Kissing someone you loved was supposed to be the best moment of his life, right? There were supposed to be fireworks and drums and music, right? So why the hell weren't they there? That wasn't to say that he didn't like the kiss. The kiss was amazing in its own right. It sent shivers down his spine and unleashed butterflies in his stomach... And he really enjoyed it.

But upon seeing the look Antonio was sending him, the Italian thought that maybe Antonio didn't feel the same way. Maybe this was all a bad idea and he shouldn't be doing this. Why else would Antonio look so confused? Despite his better judgment, his lips began moving..and why the hell were the words slipping from his mouth so easily? "I finish work tomorrow at seven," he replied. "I can't do anything tonight, but tomorrow at seven."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Reminiscing [Tonio]   Reminiscing [Tonio] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Reminiscing [Tonio]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fashiontalia :: The Agency :: The Closet-
Jump to: