Fashiontalia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Supermodel AU Hetalia Roleplay Community

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Basch Zwingli [Switzerland Application]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Basch Zwingli

Basch Zwingli

Basch Zwingli [Switzerland Application] Empty
PostSubject: Basch Zwingli [Switzerland Application]   Basch Zwingli [Switzerland Application] Icon_minitimeSat Dec 25, 2010 7:26 am

THE CHARACTER

Basch Zwingli [Switzerland Application] ProfileBasch

Full Name: Basch Zwingli

Hometown: Lausanne, Switzerland

Position Security

Appearance: Basch is only 5'6" it annoys him but he has learned to get over it unless someone reminds him of it. He is considered 'pretty' and 'cute' which means he has been mistaken for a girl more time than he can count, this annoys him more than being short. This has led him to have that in charge ask him to cross dress at times for his job when a model does not want to appear to have a bodyguard. He tends to wear his blond hair a little long; wearing it any shorter; he gets annoyed with it for some reason. His skin is 'fair' though not an unhealthy pale and he has vibrant green eyes. He is stronger then he looks keeping himself in good physical condition by ridding horses in his free time.
[ At least 5 sentences ]

Personality: Basch is a levelheaded serious young man who takes his job very seriously; though at times he looses his cool with extremely pushy and arrogant models who think they are royalty. Then he will get snippy with them making cutting remarks about any faults they might have. He will then ignore them the best he can since he would lose his job if he threatened to shoot them. Which he really wishes he could do at times to several people at times because he has zero tolerance for stupid or foolish behavior.

At times, he comes off as anti social with those that make him feel uncomfortable and there are many people that make him feel like this. He is also very much the type of person to regard the glass half as empty rather than half full, which means he will seem like a buzz kill. He hates relying on others that he does not trust a 100%; even then, he is hesitant to do so. He can get very flustered around those who are overly open with affection and can get very annoyed with them. Because he literally becomes embarrassed for them at times when outlandish, behavior starts.

Basch much rather spend his time with his horse Helios then people because he doesn't like how people will say one thing and then go some something completely different. He likes the fact animals in general are just going to do what they are going to do. They don’t both trying to be deceptive about whether they like you or not. This is always something that has bothered him about most people.

History: Basch was born to a well off couple in Lausanne, Switzerland, his mother was a successful model then agent in Europe and he was shoved into the modeling world at a very young age. Sadly as much as his mother loved him, she did not have as much time for him, as she would like and most of his younger years where spent drug around Europe too many fashion oriented events being tended to by a nanny or his mothers current assistant. He was lucky when his grandmother decided to tag along and look after him, or take him for a few months while his mother was particularly busy. His father was a serious executive who never made time for him in his younger years so Basch slowly over time came to resent him. When he reached, school age his father had him tutored by the best, planning to ship him of to a high-end boarding school the first chance he got. When Basch was 10, his father suddenly left his mother for a mistress, when she threatened to take away Basch's 6-year-old half sister, who his father had with the mistress.

His mother was heart broken and threw herself head first into work. Basch was in the custody of his maternal grandmother & grandfather most of the next 5 years. Depressed he isolated himself the friends he had only spending time with the horses his grandparents raised. Trying to keep him from dwelling on things too much his grandparents entered him into horse shows. His grandfather also introduced him to guns during this time. It became apparent very fast he was very talented with both. Things leveled when he was 15 his mother and father reconciled after his father gained sole custody of Basch’s half sister after proving her mother was mentally unstable, it seems she had threatened to kill the girl if he did not leave Basch's mother. Basch never has fully forgiven his father for all of this but did his best to welcome the girl into the family.

A year after his parents reconciled they moved from Europe to Los Angles when his mother was offered a prestigious job. Things became sticky right Basch planed to enter collage when the economy started to crash long term plans where pushed aside when money became tight when his father lost his job. His mothers pay was cut in half, Basch soon found himself working as part-time security guard in mall just trying to help pay for his first round of collage fees. His mother thinking any talent he had for the job was wasted on a mall and pointed him to Axis Modeling Agency when they had a job opening. Basch only willingly took the job when he realized he could lose his beloved horse 'Helios'.

Other Important Info:
1. Most people mistake him for a girl at first. I'm serious here.
2. He really doesn't mind cross dressing, but he'll never admit it.
3. He really loves his Oldenburg Helios, he treats the horse better then most people. He even has pictures of the horse in his cell phone.
4. He use to model as a kid. He stopped in his teens when it became obvious he'd never be tall enough.
5. There is no 5 right now...

RP Sample: (Taken from Hospitalia)
Basch was brought out his personal freak out and could not help but glare at the older man; mostly because of the look Roderich was giving Basch. He had seen that look on people’s faces before though rarely directed at him. It was the “I think you need to be medicated and I will if you don’t prove me wrong quickly” look.

"Yes I could use some help I'm late for work and no one I've asked will give the name of the right person to talk to so I can find out where I should be." He had been up and down the hospital since he had arrived. Everyone sending him some place else, no one could be bothered to take a few moments of their times to help him even when it was obvious they were not occupied with work.

"Do you know how annoying that is? I can understand that when people are busy with work. But many people just didn't want to help at all even when they're not busy at all."

OOC Information

Name: Uma Shino

Timezone: PST

Aim/msn/skype/email: midnights bell/ukyouchan@hotmail.com/no skype/umashino at yahoo.com

Did you read the rules? Yes~ I like orange today~

Any last words? ummmm nuhuh...

Back to top Go down
Antonio FernandezCarriedo
Admin
Antonio FernandezCarriedo

Basch Zwingli [Switzerland Application] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Basch Zwingli [Switzerland Application]   Basch Zwingli [Switzerland Application] Icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 1:02 pm

You're accepted! Welcome and please change your name to Basch Zwingli!

Feel free to start posting in the forums!
Back to top Go down
https://fashiontalia.rpg-board.net

Basch Zwingli [Switzerland Application]
Page 1 of 1