Fashiontalia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Supermodel AU Hetalia Roleplay Community

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Elizabeta Héderváry's application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Elizabeta Héderváry

Elizabeta Héderváry

Elizabeta Héderváry's application Empty
PostSubject: Elizabeta Héderváry's application   Elizabeta Héderváry's application Icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 10:18 pm

THE CHARACTER

Elizabeta Héderváry's application 157345

Full Name: Elizabeta Héderváry
Hometown: Budapest, Hungary

Appearance: Elizabeta is 5' 7" tall, and she has a slim body with curves she's very proud of. Her wavy hair is long and brown and she always wears a flower (or a little bunch of them) pinned to the right side of her head. She changes the flowers every day according to her mood and the clothes she wears (they always must combine), but she never gets out of her house without a flower on her hair. Her face is oval and her skin, luckily has always been really smooth, she never had a single pimple during her puberty. She has a well sun-tanned complexion. And she has big, round eyes of a beautiful emerald color.
Personality: At a glance, Héderváry looks like this nice young lady with a kind smile. To be more accurate, she'll be like that older sister figure that people will feel just fine relying on. However, that doesn't mean that they can use her anyway they please. She can also be exaggerated with her over-protectiveness. It's cute and heart-warming, and it really makes people feel wanted, but she needs to tone it down whenever it appears. Though when someone doesn't make the best of first impressions on her, they'll find that they'll have to work a bit to get her to be friendlier with them. She doesn't hold grudges easily, but when she does, people can trust her to stick with it for a while.

Despite her loving-mother nature and (now) lady-like manners, sometimes she can shout or laugh too loudly, curse out loud when she's annoyed, or act more like the old days, back in Budapest: messy, rude, tomboyish, a bit selfish, and prideful. When caught in the act of becoming unladylike, she'll say that being gentle and soft aren't the only good qualities of a woman...

Reason for Modeling: When she finished high school, she realised she hadn't chosen what to do in the future and she wasn't used to be very selective with the clothes she wore nor her outer looks. Her style could have been described as scruffy or even shabby, but a friend, once suggested to her to be a model, because she was very pretty and she did have the confidence needed in the modeling world. At first she didn't want to, but after a few years of just lazing off, she gave a second thought about it and decided to go to a model agency in Budapest. After sucessfully entering in, she was immediately offered to go to Hollywood, to a certain Axis Modeling Agency. Without even thinking it, she packed her bags and made her way into the adventure of a new country, to now do what she loved, to smile at the camera and just let her inner spirit shine like a thousand suns.

(I think it mixes up with her story at a certain point I guess...)
History: Elizabeta was born an only child and was raised in Budapest, Hungary. Her father worked his whole life as an architect, and her mother is still a stylist. In her elementary school, Eli, usually was mistaken for a boy, but it really didn't bothered her. She thought of herself as a boy, sometimes. His grandfather used to play the piano exclusively for her when she was a child, so she began loving classical music a lot.

When she was in high school, her grandfather died, and now there was no one who could play the piano to her, so she stopped listening to that music. Since then, she promised to avoid listening to it. She had a few friends to hang out, and from time to time they distracted her from her loss, telling her everything was gonna be alright. One of them, also commented she could be perfect as a model.

(Not very sure if it's enough...)
Other Important Info: She has a fetish for boys with glasses, an obsession with frying pans, and she loves imagining what it would be like if two males loved each other, and enjoys pairing them together. Her nickname is Eliza, or Eli and she hates being called Beta, if you call her like that, believe me it won't be a good start. She is a very untidy person, she never recalls where she puts her stuff.

RP Sample: Here she was again. Just Eliza in her bedroom trying to untangle her hair without making any progress. Why, she asked herself, was it so hard to do it? The day before, after a long day, she took a quick shower and went directly to bed, and now her hair was to misery. All the hours she previously spent taking care with treatments, conditioners, oils, were now in vain.

When she was near to tears because of her stupid rage, she remembered she had hair detangler somewhere in her room, where she last saw it. She stood up, still with the brush in hand, and started looking for it in every single corner. Found it. Under her bed, with other common things, like a scarf, a pair of red high heels, headphones and a black headband. She almost jumped of happiness, she could have, but didn't beacuse she still had to untangle that jungle of hair.

When she was done with her hair and placed a lovely little pink carnation on her right side, as always, she picked out a floral skirt, a white oversized basic shirt, a creamy circle scarf, grey long kneesocks, a pair of brown baby heels and a light brown bat wing cardigan. She was ready for the day.

OOC Information
Name: Paula
Timezone: UTC/GMT -3 hours (I live in Buenos Aires,

Argentina)
Aim/msn/skype/email: thenolifequeen@hotmail.com

(msn & mail, both the same)
Did you read the rules? Well, of course! Turquoise Very Happy
Any last words? Forgive me if I make a lot of mistakes, because my mother language is spanish, but I'll try my best to avoid them, and also I've never been in a rpg before...
Also, I might be able to be here on fridays and the weekend, not sure if I could be very active the rest of the week, I'll just try. :3

Back to top Go down
Antonio FernandezCarriedo
Admin
Antonio FernandezCarriedo

Elizabeta Héderváry's application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Elizabeta Héderváry's application   Elizabeta Héderváry's application Icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 7:56 pm

Wow! I really liked how you portrayed Hungary's personality. You are accepted!
Back to top Go down
https://fashiontalia.rpg-board.net

Elizabeta Héderváry's application
Page 1 of 1