Fashiontalia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Supermodel AU Hetalia Roleplay Community

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Lithuania (Toris Laurinaitis) Application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Toris Laurinaitis

Toris Laurinaitis

Lithuania (Toris Laurinaitis) Application Empty
PostSubject: Lithuania (Toris Laurinaitis) Application   Lithuania (Toris Laurinaitis) Application Icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 9:16 pm

[color=gray]
THE CHARACTER

Lithuania (Toris Laurinaitis) Application 290569

Full Name:
Toris Laurinaitis

Hometown: Vilinius

Position Stylist: Clothing

Appearance:
[ At least 5 sentences ] Toris is always, always, dressed impeccably. It’s not a blatant, brand-name style, but expertly chosen, comfortable, pieces of clothing that compliment his emerald eyes, and dirt-brown hair. His build is skinny, but with a bit of muscle. Toris is slightly pale- he’s doesn’t get out too much. Rather than being outside, he’ll be in a boutique, or even the common mall looking through clothing. His height is average; he doesn’t care much about whether he’s taller or shorter.

Personality:
Toris Laurinaitis is a man who loves fashion. No, he’s not a freak about Prada, or whatever brand names are “hot” these days. No, what’s important to him is the look of the piece, the quality of the fabric. He handles clothing very carefully, and can get irked if you handle clothing roughly. Toris’s closet, as expected, is large, and carefully organized. However, despite his particular nature with clothing, Toris is a kind person. He is careful in tailoring the clothing to his clients, asking them several times whether the particular piece of clothing fits well enough, if it’s too tight or too loose, or whether they have a pin sticking in them. He tries to be polite, but he can certainly hold his own if needed.

History:
Toris grew up in Lithuania’s capital- Vilinus, where, since Middle School, he studied Art, Graphic Design, then finally just dove into Fashion after some rather insulting comments on how much he paid attention to clothing. Toris found out that he really liked the fashion world- so he stayed in that area- through high school, and through his college. Deciding that certainly he would get more attention as a stylist of clothing, he moved to America to seek his fortune! Kind of. He just wanted a place with more opportunities to work. And that’s where he found the Axis Modelling Agency to begin in the world of fashion. Toris knew he had talent when he applied- though, he wasn’t sure it was enough, compared to the other applicants, but sure enough, it was. And here he was.

Other Important Info:
[ optional ] Music is important to him. He does have an iPod. Also, he’s mildly fluent in Russian.

RP Sample:
[From Hospitalia]
The night was dark, the moon full. Only the bright lights of the city illuminated the night, cars driving busily to and from destinations. Toris looked out the airplane window, and watched his old life get farther and farther away. It was hard to leave Lithuania behind for the better future that had to be in store for him, to leave Utena and all its fond memories. To leave the busy yet humble city of his birth. But if he was ever going to make a name for himself, many, many people had told him:

"Go to America"

And so now, on his 16th birthday, Toris had packed up his clothes and personal items, bid farewell to the people he truly cherished, and took a bus to the airport, an airline ticket for a plane to America safely placed in his pants pocket. And a few hours later, here he was, seat 15B on Southwest Airlines.

Once Utena was no longer viewable from his window, Toris leaned back in his seat and sighed. Hopefully, he'd become successful, something he'd be able to tell the kids he fondly looked after for so long, if he returned to Utena. They were only 10 right now, and he hoped that maybe they'd remember those years they spent at his house, playing Monopoly all day, or running through the backyard. Yes, he'd make them proud.

OOC Information

Name: Melody

Timezone: East Coast - (UTC-05:00) Eastern Time (US & Canada)

Aim/msn/skype/email: Please…just PM me for that. The pedos are after me, I swear.

Did you read the rules? Black, white, and orange

Any last words? Sanders, George (1906-1972) "Dear World, I am leaving you because I am bored. I am leaving you with your worries. Good luck." (His suicide note.)

Back to top Go down
Antonio FernandezCarriedo
Admin
Antonio FernandezCarriedo

Lithuania (Toris Laurinaitis) Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lithuania (Toris Laurinaitis) Application   Lithuania (Toris Laurinaitis) Application Icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 9:25 pm

You know I love your Lithuania, so you can just consider yourself accepted!

Feel free to change your name and start posting around~
Back to top Go down
https://fashiontalia.rpg-board.net

Lithuania (Toris Laurinaitis) Application
Page 1 of 1